Monday, November 4, 2019

Wake Me Up When October Ends

I'm a month behind again. Several post waiting in the docks for the tide to rise again. But I think I have ample excuses.


It has been one heck of a month. It started with a broken finger. Then I didn't make it into the colt starting class I've been dreaming about since I was ten or eleven. Stress skyrocketed at work as we became more and more understaffed. To top it all off, I hit a deer and smashed in the front of my car last Wednesday.

So that's a thing. I'll be okay. But I'm a bit frazzled so updates will have to wait. 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! It'll take me a minute to get back on my feet. But I'm very thankful that the deer didn't go over the hood and through the windshield.

      Delete
  2. Ugh, hitting a deer is very traumatic on a lot of levels. I hope you weren't hurt too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Luckily, I only suffered a sore tailbone. Other than that, I've only had to deal with the stress of finding a new car.

      Delete
  3. So sorry about the accident. I also feel like I’m a month behind and yea its sucks ugh

    ReplyDelete