Thursday, November 15, 2018

Conformation Pics

Here are some pictures of Avalon's conformation. There haven't been many changes, other than gaining some weight. Next year we will begin to build a topline. For now, I love to watch the progression of her coat. Grey's fascinate me because their coats are always changing (at least until they turn white). 

The second time I visited Avalon before purchasing her. The angle is so bad.

Ava's first day at the new barn.
Sometime in June or July

August
August
November 14, 2018
November 14, 2018

 And we have dapples! I love the dappled grey color so much. She has also grown a little in the last few months. Right now she measures 14.3 at the whither and 15 at the highest point of her hindquarters. For me, this is the most exciting aspect of having a three year old. Gambler was six when I lost him, and he was pretty much done growing. I love having a little one with adult teeth just growing in and the awkward butt-high stages. If you as me, she looks fabulous.

2 comments:

  1. She's certainly a looker! What kind of warmblood is she crossed with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Her dam, Roxy, was an Arabian-Oldenburg mix.

      Delete