Tuesday, May 25, 2021

I Miss You!


It's been a while since I published a post - even longer since I read some of your blogs. How have you been? Spring is here for sure now and every spring I get horse fever all over again. Maybe it will keep me young. 

Seriously though, drop a comment and tell me how you've been. Horse people, non-horse people, bloggers, and blogless alike: I want to hear from all of you! 

Meanwhile I'm working on some updates myself. Here is a snapshot for those of you who don't have me on Facebook:


I'm deadly serious. Let me know how you've been! So much has happened to all of us in the last year and a half. We have all been through a tumult of difficulties and experiences. I don't think we can possible overestimate the power of community and connection after 2020. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm here! Still gainfully employed and I bought a baby horse, so I have nothing to complain about. Good to see a post from you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so exciting! Baby horses are so much fun!

      Delete